Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Welcome!


Welcome to my new "home!"


I've only just received my "keys," so I'm not fully moved in quite yet. It will take a little while to get everything to look just right! But give me time, and I'll get it all spiffed up! I need to learn a few new things, or else be willing to pay someone to help with some decorating touches. Either way, it will be a little bit before I have it all the way I want it. 

But I thought I'd just go on and jump right in!

I used to blog over at Chronicles of a Night Owl. After a few years, I began to blog less and less, and then...not at all. Life just seemed far too busy to sit down and type up my thoughts. And even when I had time, I couldn't seem to get my thoughts together!

I realized I had started to miss blogging a little while back. I checked in on my blogs (I have a craft/business blog as well), and to my horror, they were all out of sorts! It looked as if someone had broken in and ransacked them! 

I couldn't figure out what happened. I could still access my dashboard, but I couldn't make any changes. So I frantically went through EVERYTHING and saved it all to a Word document so I wouldn't lose all my stories and thoughts. 

Then I did nothing. I just left them. Abandoned.

I went back again, and was even more surprised to find that my blogs were no where to be found...vanished. But I could still access my dashboard. I was very confused.

I still did nothing. 

Then, last week, I got to thinking, and knew there HAD to be a reasonable explanation. Long story short, I figured it all out and "saved" my blogs, made the necessary repairs, and got them back in working order.

However, for some reason, Chronicles of a Night Owl didn't really feel like home anymore. Even though I'm still a night owl, there are so many other things that describe me better now days. And since I couldn't pick just one, I decided to go with Jennifer's Little Corner, (had to throw in "little" there, because Jennifer's Corner was already taken) so it doesn't limit me at all. This name should fit me from here on, no matter what I decide to blog about!

I considered just staying there and completely remodeling...new name and all. But I determined that it would be much easier to start fresh...in a brand new home!

So here I am, and now you know how I got here. Hopefully I won't leave this home unattended much, but fill it with love and laughter! 


Until next time...



4 comments:

  1. I guess there is hope for us Jennifer! Maybe you will inspire me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stacey! Yeah...it's been a while for you too, hasn't it? Maybe we can inspire each other! :)

      Delete

Thank so much for stopping byI Let me know you were here...I LOVE comments! But...BE NICE! I will not publish rude or hateful comments.

LinkWithin